Karick

Объявления о поиске по фамилиям, начинающимся с буквы "K".
Ответить
brennastokes
Постоянный участник
Благодарил (а): 96 раз

Karick

Сообщение brennastokes »

I am looking for the family of my great great grandmother. Her name is Maria Elisabeth Karick born about 1857. I am not sure where she was born. I can only find the surname in the 1841-1861 Birth Records for Stahl am Tarlyk/Stepnoje village for a Johann Philip Karick born January 1859 son of Johann Peter Karick and Anna Maragretha Beoxer. I am assuming this is her brother and parents, but I am not certain.

I vaguely recall seeing a Karick in earlier records, possibly the transport list or the first settlers list from Dr. Pleve. Could they have immigrated to the Caucasus region? If so where do I go to get help for that region? Any help would be appreciated.
Константин
Постоянный участник
Благодарил (а): 562 раза

Karick

Сообщение Константин »

brennastokes писал(а): 12 май 2018, 02:53 Stahl am Tarlyk/Stepnoje village for a Johann Philip Karick born January 1859 son of Johann Peter Karick and Anna Maragretha Beoxer. I am assuming this is her brother and parents, but I am not certain.

I vaguely recall seeing a Karick in earlier records, possibly the transport list or the first settlers list from Dr. Pleve. Could they have immigrated to the Caucasus region? If so where do I go to get help for that region? Any help would be appreciated.
Ревизия 1798 г. с.Шталь-ам-Тарлык.

St24 Johann Gorich h 38 Agricultural Census lists him as Johannes Gorich
Rosina sp 38 surname not listed
Christian Gottfried s 21
August Johann Georg s 17
Nikolaus Wilhelm s 11
Gottfried Andreas s 7
Johann Georg s 3
Elisabeth Juliana d 15
Maria Apollonia d 13
Ищу: всех Мунц, Штамм, Минх (с.Усть-Грязнуха, с.Каменка), всех Кизнер, Якоб, Деш, Штремель (с.Гнилушка), Шмидт (Каменка) и Шехтель (Шукк, Каменка).
Ответить

Вернуться в «Suchanzeigen nach Familien mit Anfangsbuchstaben "K"»